Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
Everybody loves pancakes but with bananas takes them to a new level and bananas with cinnamon is OMG!!Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 12 pancakes
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix until almost smooth.
- Add the bananas, stirring to combine, and allow the batter to rest for 30 minutes.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the batter onto a lightly greased non-stick skillet over moderate heat.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the surface, about 1 minute.
- Turn the pancakes and cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds, until golden brown.
- Serve with butter rum sauce (recipe below) or syrup of your choice.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 78mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g