Beef Lo Mein
One of the most popular Chinese takeaway recipes that is so easy, you can make it at home just as easily. Use Lo mein noodles to absorb the juices.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Cook spaghetti per package directions to al dente stage.
- Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- Brown ground beef, breaking up clumps.
- Add the garlic, light soy sauce, sugar and salt; stir to combine.
- Add the bok choy, carrots and onions.
- Stir fry until celery is bright green.
- Add the cooked and drained spaghetti and the sauce.
- Toss to coat completely.
- Turn out on a serving platter
Sodium: 1807mg | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 213mg | Cholesterol: 40mg | Calories: 423kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 19g | Protein: 18g | Carbohydrates: 43g