Berry Berry Streusel Bars
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and margarine; mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup for topping; set aside.
- Press oat mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, combine blueberries, Raspberry Preserves, flour, and lemon peel; mix gently. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved cup of oat mixture, patting gently.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered.