Berry Berry Streusel Bars
Lovely snack bars that full of oats and fruit that are healthy and delicious. The children enjoy these as treats and in their lunchboxes.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 12 bars
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and margarine; mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup for topping; set aside.
- Press oat mixture onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking pan.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, combine blueberries, Raspberry Preserves, flour, and lemon peel; mix gently. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved cup of oat mixture, patting gently.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered.
Ideal healthy little snacks that the children adore and are always a source of a smile.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g