Chicken with Browned Garlic Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat and cook the sliced garlic and chili flakes, stirring frequently, until the garlic is dark brown, about 10 minutes.
- Be careful not to cook the garlic until it begins to turn black.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper and simmer uncovered until the sauce is fairly thick, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.