Traditional tasty Scottish recipe that makes a lovely change to the norm.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Place the onion rings and peppercorns in a heavy skillet.
- Arrange the smoked haddock pieces on top, then add the milk.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a serving platter and discard the milk, onion, and peppercorns.
- Serve with mustard sauce Separate recipe on website
Sodium: 2667mg | Sugar: 9g | Potassium: 1669mg | Cholesterol: 278mg | Calories: 501kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 9g | Protein: 92g | Carbohydrates: 8g