These are fast, sticky and tasty. What more do you want!!!!
Gooey Lamp Chops
Turn a plain lamp chop into a sticky finger licking pleasure.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 2 people
- Score the fat of the lamb chops, season them with salt and pepper.
- Lay them together fat edges down in a large shallow casserole pan on a medium-high heat and leave for a few minutes for the fat to render and go crisp.
- Trim and add the whole baby carrots and the unpeeled garlic cloves (peel if you want to), turning the carrots regularly.
- Gently turn the chops on to their sides, to cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden, but still pink in the middle.
- Sprinkle the orange zest into the pan with the thyme sprigs, and toss it all together for just 30 seconds.
- Remove the chops to a plate to rest, then squeeze the juice from all 3 oranges into the pan. Let the juice bubble and reduce until sticky, quickly toss the lamb back in with its resting juices.
- Serve immediatley.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.04g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 284mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g