A superb recipe from Southern states of america. The slow cooking of the pork gives this a subtle yet immense flavour without marinating for hours. Superb way of putting flavour in quickly.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 20 people
- Randomly pierce the surface of the roast with a sharp knife.
- In a Dutch oven, brown roast on all sides in hot oil. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour sauce over roast and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 2 hours or until pork is fork-tender.
- Baste roast with sauce during cooking time.
- Slice or chop to serve.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 285mg | Potassium: 545mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 4g