Greek Roasted Lemon Chicken – Psiti Kota meh Lemoni is made with just a handful of ingredients. Cooked in a roasting skillet along with lemon wedges that make an easy pan sauce. Also this recipe is so easy to prepare.
Greek Roasted Lemon Chicken -Psiti Kota meh Lemoni
- Combine the butter and olive oil in a small pot and heat gently until the butter is melted.
- Place half the mixture in a roasting pan.
- Season the chicken pieces with the oregano, salt, and pepper, and place in the pan.
- Combine the lemon juice with the remaining butter mixture and baste the chicken with it.
- Bake the chicken in a 375F (190C) oven, basting several times, until the skin is crispy and the chicken is cooked through, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter and add the boiling water to the roasting pan, scraping the bottom to dissolve the brown bits.
- Transfer the liquid to a small pot over moderate heat and stir in the cornstarch mixture.
- Add any remaining basting liquid and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and serve the gravy along with the chicken.