Green Goddess Salad
A salad made up of pure green. Hence the name. This salad has so much flavour.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in an electric blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- The sauce should be rather thick, but you may thin it if necessary with a tablespoon or two of milk.
- Pour into a glass jar with a tightly fitting lid and refrigerate for at least 3 hour to overnight.
- Shake well before using.
- Rub the inside of a large wooden salad bowl with the clove of garlic and discard the garlic.
- Break the greens into small pieces and place them in the bowl.
- Drizzle enough of the dressing over the greens to coat them lightly and toss gently.
- Retain the extra dressing to serve at the table.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 325mg | Potassium: 477mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g