Grilled Vegetable Salad
A filling salad that uses left over vegetables. Unbelievably good.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Cut the fennel bulb into 1/2-inch (1 cm) slices, leaving the core intact to hold the slices together.
- Cut the eggplant into 1/2-inch (1 cm) slices.
- Combine the fennel, eggplant, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat the vegetables with the oil.
- Grill the fennel over hot coals for about 5 minutes on each side, and the eggplant for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill and chop into 1/2-inch dice, discarding the core of the fennel bulb.
- Combine the chopped fennel, eggplant, and tomato in a serving bowl.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and toss with the vegetables.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 1g