This Barbecue Pulled Pork may be baked in the oven but with the superb homemade bbq sauce. You would never know that it hadn’t seen a BBQ. When served on baps/rolls, everyone is in for a treat as the sauce softens the rolls and it becomes a handful of pure taste. No more buying pre made from a shop when you can cook Barbecue Pulled Pork yourself. We have a number of recipes for the barbecue sauce to choose from . These include Southern Style Honey Barbecue Sauce, BBQ Sauce – K’s and Maple Barbecue Sauce. Also, this recipe can also be used for pulled beef and pulled chicken. They all taste so good, it will become a firm favourite in you house.
Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Sear the whole tenderloin on all sides in a hot, nonstick skillet.
- Remove from the heat and season with the pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Cover the tenderloin with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the barbecue sauce, catsup, water, and vinegar. Simmer for 10 minutes. Shred the pork with 2 forks.
- Add the pulled pork to the sauce. Serve on buns.