Chinese Scrambled Eggs with Shrimp
A scrambled egg turned upside down. Adding shrimps gives this a new flavour and texture that is worth trying again and again.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Combine the shrimp, sherry, cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and toss to combine.
- Allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over moderate heat and saute the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes, until pink and firm.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring frequently, until desired degree of firmness.
- Sprinkle with optional cilantro or scallions
Sodium: 139mg | Sugar: 0.4g | Fiber: 0.5g | Potassium: 68mg | Cholesterol: 110mg | Calories: 134kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 12g | Carbohydrates: 2g