A fresh and tasty recipe of meatballs in a soup. A novel recipe that always makes a change – a good one that most people ask for the recipe.
Italian Wedding Soup - Polpettine in Brodo
Succulent simple Italian soup that you will love.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Combine the beef and chicken stocks and water in a pot and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
- Place the bread and milk in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork to make a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Form into small meatballs about 1/2 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- Place in the simmering stock and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve garnished with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 1263mg | Potassium: 239mg | Sugar: 1g