The Greek version of a kebab. The lamb, white wine and subtle herbs makes these kebabs delicate to eat but robust in flavour.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 6 people
- Place the meat in a large non-reactive bowl or plastic bag.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and pour the mixture over the meat.
- Toss to coat the meat and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and thread on metal skewers.
- Cook over hot coals or under the broiler, turning and basting with the marinade frequently, until cooked to taste, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately
Classic Greek recipe that is always a winner. The marinade can be used on other meats as well for variety.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.3g