Chicken Breasts with Artichoke Hearts
You must try this recipe. The hearts soften perfectly to blend with the chicken.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the chicken breasts until lightly browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and saute the onion and paprika in the same oil until the onion is tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the chicken stock and wine and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Once the sauce has thickened, remove it from the heat and stir in the yogurt, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken and artichoke hearts in a baking dish and spoon the sauce over them.
- Bake in a preheated 350F (180C) for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Sodium: 304mg | Sugar: 5g | Fiber: 3g | Potassium: 193mg | Cholesterol: 2mg | Calories: 197kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 10g | Protein: 5g | Carbohydrates: 19g