A favourite in my household. The soft fruit blends with the cake mixture to create a cake that won't last long.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 8 slices
- Mix the egg, milk, butter, and vanilla together in a small bowl.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl and add the egg mixture.
- Mix with just a few strokes until combined.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch (23 cm) cake pan at least 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
- Arrange the apple slices on top of the batter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 375F (190C) oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Simple but so tasty cake. Use it as a desert so it is served warm.
Sodium: 230mg | Sugar: 10g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 101mg | Cholesterol: 28mg | Calories: 331kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 8g | Carbohydrates: 55g