Lemon Garlic Marinade
Simple marinade that packs a gorgeous hit.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 20 bastings
- In blender, combine olive oil and lemon juice. While blending, drop in garlic cloves one at at ime. Gradually add lemon peel strips. Continue to blend until mixture is pureed.
- Using an injector, inject marinade into all parts of the thawed turkey. Strain marinade if difficulty passing through injector.
- Gently massage turkey to distribute marinade.
- Place turkey in a large plastic bag (cooking bag or clean trash bag). Close bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Deep fry or roast according to National Turkey Federation recommendations.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.1g | Protein: 0.02g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 0.03g | Sugar: 0.1g