So Easy Salmon is an accurate name. Place the salmon in the pan, cover with all of the other ingredients and bake. The hit of lemon, chilli, soy sauce and vinegar combine for a little mild heat but massive hit of flavour. Serve a the main dish with asparagus, new potatoes and rice for a filling experience.
So Easy Salmon
- Cover a oven dish with foil allowing for extra at each side to make a lid later.
- Add a little oil in the bottom to prevent the salmon from sticking.
- Place the salmon, skin side down.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chilli, lemon juice, zest, basil, garlic powder, soy sauce and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
- pour over the salmon making sure it all has a coating.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan and pepper over the salmon.
- Fold the excess foil over to make a lid and scrunch it together so the salmon steams.
- Place the dish over a medium heat and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes. I add the prawns for the last 4 minutes or so. The salmon is ready when it flakes apart.
- Serve with a slice of lemon