The Spicy Thai Chicken recipe is simple to produce but taste amazing. Served as a side dish with Mee Grob and Pad Thai is a winner every time. The Thai stir fry sauce used in this recipe is like an all purpose Thai sauce. It’s a versatile base and it’s fabulous also with pork and turkey, ground/mince meat or even beef cut into bite size pieces. It can even be used for noodles. This recipe is a keeper for Thai food lovers. If you love Thai dishes then check out our Thai Chicken Wings and Thai Rice Soup. Both of these are excellent on their own and better together.
Spicy Thai Chicken
- 1 tbsp soy sauce 15 ml
- 1 tbsp peanut oil 15 ml
- 1 tbsp lime juice 15 ml
- 2 large chicken breast halves boned/skinned
- 2 tsp sugar 10 ml
- 1 tsp Hot red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 large lime grated zest only
- Fresh mint chopped garnish
- fresh cilantro chopped garnish
- Salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the soy sauce, oil, lime juice, sugar, red pepper flakes, garlic, lime zest, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill or saute the chicken breasts until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve garnished with mint and cilantro.