Tandoori Marinade is such a simple recipe that you will use it again and again. I make this marinade a day in advance to make sure the flavours are totally absorbed. Also, this marinade can be used on all parts of a chicken and other meats.
An easy recipe that gives a lovely colour and warmth to the meat.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 People
- Using a pestle and mortar or whatever you have to hand, crush the fenugreek leaves.
- Add the remaining spices and stir to combine.
- Add the spice mixture to the yoghurt.
- Add the chicken to the mixture making sure that all sides are fully covered.
- If you are having kebabs, dice the chicken first. This marinade works well with drumsticks, thighs, wings, legs and breasts.
- Cover the mixing bowl with cling film.
- For the full effect, leave them in the fridge overnight.
Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 2028mg | Potassium: 1247mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 1049IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 810mg | Iron: 7mg