Sausage Breakfast Wrap is not the healthiest option for breakfast/brunch but it is one of the tastiest. Consisting of only four ingredients, sausages, bacon, tortillas and tomatoes make it ideal for a quick meal.
Sausage Breakfast Wrap
Forget a sandwich when you can have one of these instead.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Preheat the grill
- Place the sausages in a grill pan on a trivet and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked, turning occasionally
- Leave to cool slightly then cut into slices
- Add bacon to a non-stick pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until lightly browned
- Add the tomatoes and gently cook through for a further 1-2 minutes
- Warm the wraps, following pack instructions
- Fold the wraps into a cone shape and fill with bacon, tomatoes and sausages
This recipe and image are reproduced with kind permission of AHDB.
Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 695mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 1g