Spiced Seafood Pasta is a simple seafood pasta with rich bold flavours that are excellent. Serve with a nice glass of wine for a perfect meal. The addition of chilli flakes to the recipe gives the dish a lovely warmth. However you can of course substitute for a fresh red chilli. I often serve this with Garlic and Goat Cheese – Crema Formaggio all’Olio for a superb contrast in flavours and textures. This is a dish that is ideal for a family meal depending on the seafood you choose. There are so many superb seafood pasta recipe such as Linguini with Squid and Garlic, Seafood Fettuccini or Pasta with Salmon for example. A category you must try.
Spiced Seafood Pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and crushed chillies. Cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the passata and cherry tomatoes. Heat through thouroughly.
- Boil a pan of salted water.
- Cook the tagliatelle according to pack instructions. Drain once cooked.
- Add the seafood selection to the tomato sauce to heat through then toss with the cooked pasta until coated.
- Serve immediately with a few fresh basil leaves.