This recipe is one of my favourite pasta dishes. Pasta with salmon is a soft delicate dish that hits all of the right spots. They are taste, aroma, impression and making a good memory. When you add cream and delicate vegetables to any dish, it immediately makes it better., This is no exception. Adding cream, spring onions, garlic and onions will always have an impact. This is a perfect main dish any time of the year and a good use of left over salmon.
Pasta with Salmon and Crayfish
- Cook the pasta according to instructions in a pan of salted boiling water, then drain, retaining some of the pasta water.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and red onion and fry for 3-4 minutes or until the onion has softened.
- Add the salmon and double cream and continue to cook over a gentle heat until the salmon has cooked through (about 5 minutes).
- After 2 minutes, add the crayfish and cook with the Salmon.
- Stir in the drained pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over the parsley and the chopped spring onions.
- Serve immediately