When your dish needs a little kick, Tomato Chili Jam is the perfect addition. There are only four ingredients, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Chili Flakes and Sugar. However the results is amazing and is often used with Indian dishes. Served with Naan Bread makes a lovely side dish. Also serve with cheeses for a different experience.
Tomato Chili Jam
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and pat dry with paper towel.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a pan.
- Add the white wine vinegar, sugar and chili flakes.
- Adjust the amount of chili flakes according to your personal tastes.
- Over a medium heat, simmer the mixture for 1–2 hours.
- Stir occasionally to prevent the jam from sticking.
- When ready, carefully spoon the jam into sterilised jars.
- Let the jam go cold prior to serving.