A delicious smoky aubergine dip from the eastern end of the Mediteranean. Normally used as a dip but I also use for a sauce with pasta.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Prick the aubergines with a fork or skewer.
- Grill the aubergines until the skin is charred and blacked and the flesh is soft about 20 minutes. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Crush the garlic and mix with the lemon juice, tahini, olive oil and pepper.
- When the aubergines have cooled, scoop out the flesh.
- Mix the soft flesh with the remaining ingredients.
- Place in a small dip dish and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the top.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.5g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 0.02g