Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Pancakes are amazing but chocolate chip pancakes are even better.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and the buttermilk together.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto a hot, well greased skillet or griddle.
- Drop a few chocolate chips onto the pancake while the first side is cooking, before the bubbles form.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom, flip, and cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Top with your choice of butter, favorite syrup, chocolate syrup, or whipped cream
Fast, easy and damn tatsy - what else is needed in the morning?
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 897mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g