Cinnamon French Toast
A favorite with children especially the dunking of the bread into the egg mixture. Always goes down a treat with the entire family especially when you add bacon.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 rounds
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and stir in the milk. Beat the mix together and when complete add the cinnamon.
- Heat a large frying pan over a low heat and add the butter.
- Dunk a slice of bread into the egg, milk and cinnamon mix turning it over to make sure that it is covered.
- Place directly in the frying pan. Do the same with the other slices making sure that you don’t overcrowd the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium and fry each slice for a couple of minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and serve witha honey, maple syrup or my favorite, homemade fruit compete.
Sodium: 220mg | Calcium: 63mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Vitamin A: 274IU | Sugar: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 94mg | Cholesterol: 105mg | Calories: 153kcal | Trans Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fat: 8g | Protein: 6g | Carbohydrates: 15g | Iron: 1mg