If you are like me and love Japanese cuisine like the Salmon Teriyaki then please click here.
- Pour the soy sauce, mirin, honey and ginger and 3 tbsp of water into a pan and gently whisk together.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the marinade into a shallow glass dish and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the salmon fillets cover with cling film and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour but two is better.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions.
- Put the grill onto high. Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray and cook for about 10 minutes until golden. Reserve the marinade juices.
- Pour the reserved marinade into a pan on a medium heat and bring to the boil and then put to one side.
- Place the salmon fillets onto the cooked rice and gently pour the marinade over the salmon and rice.
- Garnish with a picking of coriander.