Superb meal for anytime of the year but when you cook it for your mum its extra special.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 6 people
- Trim fat from brisket. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Over medium-high heat, brown brisket on all sides.
- Place carrots, onion and potatoes in crockpot.
- Sprinkle tapioca over top of vegetables.
- Add browned brisket.
- Combine wine and remaining ingredients. Pour over top of brisket.
- Cover with lid and cook on High for 4 1/2 to 5 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.
- The tapioca will thicken the liquid to make its own gravy.
Sodium: 618mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 570mg | Cholesterol: 158mg | Calories: 471kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fat: 22g | Protein: 51g | Carbohydrates: 8g