Dutch Baby Pancake
- Put the butter in a heavy 10 inch (25 cm) iron skillet (a wok works great, too) in a preheated 450F (230C) oven.
- Mix the batter quickly while the butter melts.
- Put the eggs in a blender and mix at high speed for 1 minute.
- With motor running gradually pour in the milk, then the flour.
- Mix for 30 seconds.
- Pour all of the batter into the hot skillet (make sure the skillet is hot) and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and a grating of fresh nutmeg.
- Serve with lemon wedges.