These pancakes are lightly spiced with cinnamon and ginger and the dunking of molasses make these an ideal Christmas pancake
These pancakes are lightly spiced with cinnamon and ginger and the dunking of molasses make these an ideal Christmas pancakePrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 8 pancakes
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl beat together the egg and milk.
- Beat in the molasses and oil and stir into the dry mixture, stirring just until combined-the batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Using a 1/4 cup (60 ml) measure, drop onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Turn when bubbles form on the surface and the edges are golden brown.
One word - Delicious
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g