Simple tacos but always a winner with the kids. Add various salsas for flavour and strengths of chillies,
Cheese Tacos - Tacos de Queso
No mince but full of cheese and the kick of chile.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- 1 can poblano chiles seeded and chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tbsp corn oil 30 ml
- 4 large radish finely sliced
- 1 crown lettuce
- 1/4 lb Mexican queso fresco Monterey Jack or similar cheese, shredded, 125 g
- 12 small corn tortillas soften by warning gently
- Sour cream garnish
- Combine the chiles, tomatoes, onion, salt, and pepper in an electric blender or food process and process until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over moderate heat and cook the Chillie mixture for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place some cheese and sauce on each tortilla and fold in half.,
- Serve garnished with sour cream if desired.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 37mg | Sugar: 0.1g