A delicate little snack that everybody loves. These are ideal for breakfast, in a snack, picnic or lunchboxes.
Mini Marmalade & Poppy Seed Loaves
- Preheat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4 and place the loaf cases on a baking sheet.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Gently whisk in the 100g marmalade.
- Mix together the flours, baking powder and poppy seeds and stir into the butter mixture.
- Fold in the almonds and spoon into the loaf cases.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked throughout.
- Mix the remaining 1 tbsp marmalade with 1 tsp water and brush over the loaves while warm.
- Allow to cool.