A Rice Crispie bar with nuts and fruit and even chocolate. Hard to beat and easy to make.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 20 bars
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Grease and line with baking parchment a large tray
- Mix the honey, sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the mixture until the butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil and cook until syrup thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour over the hot syrup and stir to combine.
- Spoon into prepared pan and press firmly to make sure the mixture will stick together.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden
- Cool and then refrigerate until well chilled and cut into 20 slices
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g