Looking for a new recipe to start the day or a brunch with family and friends then this is it. Sausages with Tomato Onion & Mushroom Relish is a meal on a single dish that you will love. The succulent sausages with the slow cooked vegetables make this a superb brunch. When you have finished this plate of food you will be satisfied and be the toast of your friends. Served with a fruit smoothie to make this a brunch they will never forget. If you are a vegetarian then this is just for you. Baked Eggs in Tomatoes recipe is a perfect match. Overall, you can see why this recipe is one of our most viewed and tasted in the brunch and breakfast categories.
This recipe was supplied by Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board.
Sausages with Tomato, Onion & Mushroom Relish
- Preheat the oven to 190C, gas mark 5
- Place the sausages on a trivet over a roasting tin
- Place the vegetables and the oil together in a separate roasting tin and mix well
- Roast both the sausages and the vegetables at the same time turning the sausages and stirring the vegetables once during cooking for 40 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked and there is no more pink meat
- Season to taste before serving the relish with the sausages and plenty of hot brown toast