An ideal filling recipes for all of the family that is enjoyed by everyone – add a bit of chilli for extra kick.
Swedish Beef Hash - Pytt i Panna
A Swedish variation of good old Beef Hash. This is easy to prepare and cook but always a meal maker.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to Collection
Servings: 4 people
- Heat 1 Tbs (15 ml) of the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and saute the beef until browned and crisp, about 10 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper as it cooks.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the butter in the same pan and cook the potatoes until browned and crisp, also about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to the same plate as the beef.
- Heat the remaining butter in the same skillet and sauté the onion until browned around the edges, also about 10 minutes.
- Return the beef and potatoes to the pan and heat through, adjusting the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
- Transfer to 4 to 6 serving plates and top each with an egg.
Calories: 606kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 743mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g