The Breakfast Stack
For a tasty low calorie weekend breakfast, try this hot breakfast option - easy to make and even easier to enjoy! This makes a great family breakfast on a Saturday or Sunday morning.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and place in a grill pan.
- Slice the ends off the tomatoes and cut in half to create 2 circle shapes and place in the grill pan with the mushrooms.
- Place under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side. Set aside and keep warm. Meanwhile, poach the eggs for 2-3 minutes (one at a time if easier).
- Place the bacon in the grill pan and grill for 5-6 minutes, turning once until golden and towards the end of cooking toast the muffins.
- Stack the bacon on top of the muffins then top with the mushrooms, tomatoes and then egg.
- Scatter the chives and season with black pepper
Sugar: 4.6g | Potassium: 11mg | Calories: 242kcal | Saturated Fat: 3.8g | Fat: 11.8g | Protein: 16.6g | Carbohydrates: 18.6g