Don't forget to add raisin or sultanas to add an additional flavourPrint Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 1 serving
- Cut margarine into flour as for pie crust. Add egg yolks, vinegar and water and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours).
- Divide dough into 3 parts and work with one at a time. Roll out on floured cloth to 10-1/2 x 15-1/2 inches.
- Sprinkle each part with: 1 tablespoon flour, 3 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Arrange 3 peeled and diced apples along edge of long side and roll up, guiding with the cloth grasped in each hand.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet (with sides) or shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with confectioner's sugar sprinkled on top.
Anyone who has tried apple strudel before always says yes to it again.
Calories: 1970kcal | Carbohydrates: 405g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 630mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 714mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 45g