- Cut margarine into flour as for pie crust. Add egg yolks, vinegar and water and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours).
- Divide dough into 3 parts and work with one at a time. Roll out on floured cloth to 10-1/2 x 15-1/2 inches.
- Sprinkle each part with: 1 tablespoon flour, 3 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Arrange 3 peeled and diced apples along edge of long side and roll up, guiding with the cloth grasped in each hand.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet (with sides) or shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with confectioner's sugar sprinkled on top.