A simple recipe that is refreshing and crunchy. It can be used as a side dish or as a main dish
Asparagus Salad - Asparagi in Insalata
Such a refreshing salad from an under used vegetable.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Boil or steam the asparagus just until they are tender.
- Transfer to a platter and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Drain off any water in the platter, drizzle with oil and vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley if desired.
- May be made several hours ahead, but do not refrigerate.
I often grate a little parmesan or other firm cheese over the asparagus whilst warm.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g