Bacon and Blue Cheese Burgers are quite simple my favourite burger mix. You can start with a mild blue cheese and increase the strength of the cheese according to your tastes. Even the kids love them now and insist of no boring cheddar with their burgers. Furthermore, this will change your view on burgers and the trips to the drive through for takeaways will be a thing of the past. Also you know what the ingredients are and the quality is guaranteed. These Bacon and Blue Cheese Burgers can be cooked on the hob and also on the bbq both work. Served as a main dish as they are too good to be anything else.
Bacon and Blue Burgers
- Mix the meat with the Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and form into 8 or 12 patties.
- Combine the bacon and blue cheese and divide between half the patties.
- Place the remaining patties on top and press the edges to seal.
- Grill over hot coals, pan-fry, or broil until cooked through, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Serve on toasted baps/rolls with tomato and sliced onions/pickles for a divine meal.