People view Lamb Chops as hard to cook as they end up dry and tasteless but follow this guide and discover How to Cook the Perfect Lamb Chop every time. We use a few herbs to boost its flavours and use a thermometer to ensure the perfect colour. Used as part of a main dish for a happy diner each meal. This can be marinated in advance so ready when needed.
How to Cook the Perfect Lamp Chop
- Grill Pan
- Add the herbs into a dry bowl and dry well.
- When mixed, rub over the lamb chops. Place into a low sided baking tray.
- Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour. This allows the herbs to absorb into the meat.
- Place the tray about 6 inches. from the heat.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes on each side until the meat is cooked to you liking.
- Cooking times.
- For medium-rare, a thermometer is 135°;
- medium, 140°;
- medium-well, 145°.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables.