An ideal mid week supper that you can set going and leave bubbling away while you relax.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- 6 large chicken breast halves boneless and skinless
- 4 large potatoes unpeeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil 15 ml
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice 60 ml
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves 15 ml, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions 60 ml, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata or other black olive 60 ml
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms 250 ml
- Salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- Place the chicken and potatoes in an oven-proof casserole.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, scallions, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 to 60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Bake covered in a preheated 400F (200C) oven for 30 minutes.
- Add the olives and mushrooms and bake an additional 30 minutes.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 100mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g