Kids will enjoy the mixing and measuring activities in this recipe.
Honey Granola Squares
Kids will enjoy the mixing and measuring activities in this recipe. These healthy snacks are good for the whole family.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 12 Portions
- In a large bowl, mix together granola and dried fruit. In a small saucepan, heat honey, oil and vanilla over medium heat, stirring until honey is dissolved.
- Pour honey mixture over granola and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Pour egg whites over granola mixture; mix well.
- Pack mixture firmly into an 8-inch square nonstick baking pan. Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Place pan on a cooling rack; cool completely before cutting into squares, approximately 2-1/2-inches each.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 34g