Kids will enjoy the mixing and measuring activities in this recipe.
Honey Granola Squares
- In a large bowl, mix together granola and dried fruit. In a small saucepan, heat honey, oil and vanilla over medium heat, stirring until honey is dissolved.
- Pour honey mixture over granola and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Pour egg whites over granola mixture; mix well.
- Pack mixture firmly into an 8-inch square nonstick baking pan. Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Place pan on a cooling rack; cool completely before cutting into squares, approximately 2-1/2-inches each.