Maraschino Cherry Shake
One of the most refreshing drinks around. I could live off these.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 2 glasses
- Put a colander or strainer in a bowl. Pour cherries into the strainer.
- Measure out 3 tablespoons of juice and put it in a small container. You will use these 3 tablespoons of juice to prepare this recipe.
- You can either discard the remaining juice or save it for another use.
- Put cherries from the strainer onto a cutting board. With a sharp knife, carefully cut cherries into small pieces. Have an adult show you how to use the knife.
- Put chopped cherries, 3 tablespoons juice and ice cream in the container of an electric blender or food processor; cover blender. Process or blend until smooth.
- Do not put a spoon or spatula in the blender while it is running and keep your hands clear of the working parts.
- Pour into 2 (12-ounce) glasses. Top with whipped topping; garnish with whole maraschino cherries.
This cool combo will please family and friends.
Calories: 984kcal | Carbohydrates: 153g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 736mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 139g