Ravioli and Broccoli Casserole is a lovely simple dish that uses only a few ingredients. Served as a main dish for those in a rush. This Italian dish is full of colour and flavour. I use frozen vegetables for this dish as it makes it easier and ideal for when you need a dish but out of fresh.
Ravioli and Broccoli Casserole
- Spoon a little of the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of an 12×8 inch (30×20 cm) baking dish.
- Place half the ravioli on top of the sauce, top with half the remaining sauce and all of the broccoli.
- Add another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- Bake in a preheated 400F (200C) oven until the ravioli are tender and the dish is very hot in the centre, about 40 minutes.
- Serve Immediately