Scallops with Pesto has to be one of my favourites. The soft delicate pan fried scallops dotted with pesto and cream combination that is ideal. Served on a bed of pasta, I use fusilli, for a main dish for lunch and/or dinner.
Scallops with Pesto
Fast recipe that is truly divine. A lovely light snack or starter.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- cook the pasta according to the packets instructions
- once the pasta is cooked, drain and keep put a lid on the pan to keep warm
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the scallops 4 minutes or until golden and barely opaque in centers.
- Once cooked, move to a warm plate.
- Remove skillet from heat, add pesto and cream and stir quickly to blend.
- Spoon the sauce onto fusili and top with the scallops.
Add asparagus and or peas to the recipe for a different texture. Easy and gorgeous.
Sodium: 601mg | Sugar: 0.2g | Fiber: 0.3g | Potassium: 46mg | Cholesterol: 108mg | Calories: 347kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fat: 16g | Protein: 44g | Carbohydrates: 1g