Seafood Pasta is a simple Italian dish that is so popular. It is easy to see why. The seafood I use is a mixture from the local fishmonger but you can choose your own favourites. The hit of garlic and onion mixing with the paprika is so aromatic. Whilst the chopped tomatoes and chicken stock all bind it together making a superb meal. You can use vegetable stock to make a vegetarian dish. When the family and friends see this dish it brings a smile so job done. Serve with a lovely chilled Sauvignon Blanc and warm garlic bread for a meal you will remember.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan
- Cook the onion and garlic over a medium heat until soft.
- Add the paprika, tomatoes and stock, then bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat to a simmer, stir in the pasta and heat until the pasta is nearly cooked.
- Stir in the seafood, cook for 3 mins more until it’s all heated through and the pasta is cooked, then season to taste.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges