Fast meal that can be an appetizer or a main course. The Tequila with the shallots and chives all work together to make this a winner.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Saute the shallots until tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tequila and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream, tomato, salt, and pepper and saute until the sauce thickens slightly and the shrimp are firm and opaque, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped chives.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 400mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 470mg | Sugar: 0.04g