Turkey Frank Burrito are a simple dish that is ideal when you need to keep the children going in a rush. They take minutes to make and ideal as a snack anytime of the day. This recipe does use a microwave. Also, to add even more flavour, I heat the tortillas on a griddle.
Turkey Frank Burrito
- On each tortilla spread 1 tablespoon salsa and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Place frank in centre of tortilla and wrap to close ends.
- Fold kitchen paper towel around burrito to help with handling and heating.
- Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 45 seconds.
- Check the frank is hot and the cheese has melted and serve.