Vegetables with Noodles
If you want a quick warming recipe then you have found it. This is always a crowd pleaser.Print Facebook Pinterest Twitter Add to CollectionCollections
Servings: 4 people
- Heat the groundnut oil in a large wok over a moderate heat until piping hot.
- Stir-fry the courgette and carrot slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles to the wok and toss well to combine the vegetables and noodels
- Season to taste with the lime juice, soy sauce and black pepper.
- Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle coriander leaves to garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Try it with peppers and chilli for an extra kick
Sodium: 569mg | Sugar: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Potassium: 240mg | Cholesterol: 22mg | Calories: 238kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 14g | Protein: 4g | Carbohydrates: 23g